Woochie Prosthetic Devil Horns - Large
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
SKU WO112-Large Devil Horns
Try these large red prosthetic devil horns from Woochie.
These Large Devil Horns are a perfect accent for an over the top devil makeup.
- Description: These Large Devil Horns are a perfect accent for an outstanding devil makeup. Woochie Devil Horns are light weight, easy to apply and reasonably priced.
- Includes: Pair of 4” red latex devil horns with instruction.
- Size: One size fits all
- Additional Products: Spirit gum and remover (not included) are needed to attach and remove the horns
- Recommended Products: Castor sealer, red and black crème foundations, face powder and liquid latex
How to Use:
- Place the devil horns on your face to find proper fit. (Try holding the appliance in place, pat some powder with the powder puff around the edges of the appliance. Remove the appliance and you should have an outline of the area the appliance will cover.)
- If needed, trim off some excess edge from the appliance for a better fit.
- Apply spirit gum (not included) to the bottom of the horn. For best adhesion, remove the horns and use the appliance itself (or your index finger) to tack the spirit gum with a rapid up and down motion. This will cause the Spirit Gum to become extremely tacky before applying.
- Now that you have applied the devil horn, it’s time to complete the look. To hide edges, apply a thin layer of liquid latex over the edges with a makeup sponge using a patting motion.
- Let dry and powder. Repeat if necessary. Several thin layers will work better than thick layers.
- Apply a thin layer of castor sealer onto the devil horns. Remove excess. This will help color retention when applying crème colors.
- Using a makeup sponge and red crème foundation, apply the makeup to your face, neck, hands and any other exposed skin. TIP: For a more even application, pat on the foundation and follow with smooth strokes.
- Use a clean sponge or brush to apply black creme makeup to create a shadow effect in areas in the crevice under the eye, under cheek bones to deepen them, and inside wrinkles, nasal folds and under the chin. Also, brush black makeup over brows to exaggerate them.
- Powder to set.
- To remove-Using a small brush or cotton, swab work a small amount of spirit gum remover under the edges of the devil horns. Remove any residual adhesive by rubbing more remover into the area.
- Rinse the skin using soap and warm water or makeup remover.