Woochie Prosthetic Elf Ears
Nothing says elf like pointed ears.
- Description: These Elven Ear Tips adhere to the top of the ear. They are perfect for Elves, Fairiesor Leprechauns. These Ear Tips are a light beige color with feathered edges.
- Includes: Two 2’’ Elven Ear Tips with instructions
- Size: One size. (They measure 2’’ tall)
- Additional Spirit Gum (not included) is needed to attach the ear tips
- Cinema Secrets has been the leader in easy-to-use latex appliances for over two decades. Their Woochie line is used around the world-in the movie industry, on stage, and by consumers who want to look convincingly maimed during Halloween! Woochie prosthetics are realistic, easy to apply, and reasonably priced.
- Additional Products: Spirit Gum and Remover (not included) are needed to attach and remove the ear tips.
- Recommended Products: Castor Sealer, Crème Foundation, Highlight and Shadow, Face Powder, latex sponges and Liquid Latex.
If you are sensitive to latex, discontinue use.
How to Use:
- Brush Spirit Gum (not included) on the back of the Ear Tips anywhere it the will be touching the skin. (Be careful not to get spirit gum in your hair as it is difficult to get out.)
- Position the Pixie Nose onto the skin in the desired area and press into place (Edges may be trimmed for a better fit.)
- For best adhesion, remove the Woochie appliance and use the appliance itself (or your index finger) to tack the spirit gum with a rapid up and down motion. This will cause the Spirit Gum to become extremely tacky. Then firmly press the piece back into place.
Suggestions for a more Professional Look
For thinner edges, after applying the Space Ear Tips to your skin with Spirit Gum, the edges of the Space Ear Tips may be stippled, using a small piece of White Latex Sponge with a thin coat of Liquid Latex. Allow this to dry before applying a second coat. A hair dryer set on low will help speed up the drying time.
- Powder the dried latex when finished.
- After the adhering the Ear Tip, you may want to make your piece blend in better. To do this you will need the Crème Foundation, Castor Sealor, and Colorless Powder.
- Begin by tearing a White Latex Sponge in half, and using the rough side of the sponge, place a small amount of Castor Sealor on the sponge. Dip the sponge into the color that comes closest to matching your skin tone.
- Apply makeup to Ear Tip in a patting or stippling motion. Next, using the some darker makeup color, shade the Ear Tip in the appropriate areas.
- Lastly, using a lighter makeup color, apply the makeup to the highpoints of the Ear Tip.
- Finally, powder the Ear Tip using Colorless Powder to set the makeup.
- To remove-Using a small brush or cotton, swab work a small amount of Spirit Gum Remover under the edges of the Woochie® appliance. Remove any residual adhesive by rubbing more remover into the area. Rinse the skin using soap and warm water or makeup remover.
- For additional applications, clean the Space Ear Tips with soap and water and a small amount of alcohol. Let dry and store out of the damaging rays of direct sunlight.
If you are sensitive to latex, discontinue use. Do NOT use around eye area. Do not ingest. Not intended as a food product. Not intended for children under 8 years of age.