Woochie Prosthetic Elf Nose
The Woochie prosthetic elf nose is pointy and slightly turned up.
Transform any face into a very sweet pixie face.
- Description: Perfect for elves, fairies, and fantasy creatures of all types, this latex Pixie Nose is a pointy, turned up nose that is available in two sizes. It is light weight, pre-colored latex with feathered edges.
- Includes: One Latex Pixie Nose with instructions.
- Sizes: Small (measures 1 ½’’ long) or Large (measures 2 ½’’long)
- Additional Products: Spirit Gum and Remover (not included) are needed to attach and remove the nose
- Recommended Products: Castor Sealer, Crème Foundations, Face Powder, latex sponges and Liquid Latex
How to Use:
- Brush Spirit Gum (not included) on the back of the Pixie Nose anywhere it the will be touching the skin. Position the Pixie Nose onto the skin in the desired area and press into place (Edges may be trimmed for a better fit.) For best adhesion, remove the Woochie appliance and use the appliance itself (or your index finger) to tack the spirit gum with a rapid up and down motion. This will cause the Spirit Gum to become extremely tacky.
- Latex can be used to blend the edges of the piece. For thinner edges, after applying the Pixie Nose to your skin with Spirit Gum, Liquid Latex may be stippled, using a small piece of White Latex Sponge, with a thin coat of Liquid Latex. Allow this to dry before applying a second coat.
- After the adhering the Pixie Nose you may want to make your piece blend in better. To do this you will need Castor Sealer, Crème Foundation (matching your skin tone) and Colorless Powder.
- Begin by tearing a white latex sponge in half, and using the rough side of the sponge, place a small amount of Castor Sealer on the sponge and dip the sponge into the crème foundation. Apply makeup to Pixie Nose in a patting, or “stippling,” motion.
- Finally, powder to set the makeup.
- To remove-Using a small brush or cotton, swab work a small amount of Spirit Gum Remover under the edges of the Woochie® appliance. Remove any residual adhesive by rubbing more remover into the area. Rinse the skin using soap and warm water or makeup remover.
If you are sensitive to latex, discontinue use. Do NOT use around eye area. Do not ingest. Not intended as a food product. Not intended for children under 8 years of age.