Woochie Prosthetic Werewolf Ear Tips
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
Get a more realistic look with these Woochie prosthetic werewolf ear tips.
Create the ultimate werewolf or beast makeup this year!
- Description: These werewolf ear tips adhere to the top of the ear leaving the rest of your ear comfortably open. They give you that slanted, pointed look appropriate for a man-wolf or bestial creature. These ear tips are made of a quality latex and have been hand painted a light brown color with feathered edges for a professional look.
- Includes: Two latex ears with instructions.
- Size: One Size. (The ears measure 2 ¼’’ tall).
- Additional Products: Spirit gum and remover (not included) are needed to attach and remove the ear tips.
- WARNING: If you are sensitive to latex, discontinue use.
How to Use:
- Although most of the appliances can be worn in several places, it is best to check for proper alignment of some pieces.
- Edges may be trimmed for a better fit.
- Brush Spirit Gum on the back of the ears anywhere it the will be touching the skin.
- Spirit Gum may also be applied directly to the skin. (Be careful not to get Spirit Gum in the hair as it is difficult to get out.)
- Position the ear tips onto the skin in the desired area and press into place. For best adhesion, remove the Woochie appliance and use the appliance itself (or your index finger) to tack the Spirit Gum with a rapid up and down motion. This will cause the Spirit Gum to become extremely tacky. Then firmly press the appliance back into place.
- Optional Suggestions for a more professional look-For thinner edges, after applying the appliance to your skin with Spirit Gum, the edges of the ears may be stippled, using a small piece of White Latex Sponge, with a thin coat of Liquid Latex.
- Allow this to dry before applying a second coat. A hair dryer set on low will help speed up the drying time.
- Powder the dried latex when finished.
- After the adhering the ears you may want to make your piece blend in better. To do this you will need Cream Foundation, Castor Sealer, and Colorless Powder.
- Begin by tearing a white latex sponge in half, and using the rough side of the sponge, place a small amount of Castor Sealer on the sponge and dip the sponge into the color that comes closest foundation to match your werewolf color choice. Apply makeup to the appliance in a patting, or “stippling,” motion.
- Next using a darker makeup color, shade the ears in the appropriate areas. Lastly, using the lightest of the makeup colors, apply the makeup to the highpoints of the ears.
- Finally, powder the appliance using Colorless Powder to set the makeup.
- Removal-Using a small brush or cotton swab work a small amount of Spirit Gum Remover under the edges of the ear tips. Once removed, remove any residual adhesive or makeup by rubbing more remover into the area. Rinse the skin using a towel and warm water.
- For additional applications, clean the ears with soap and water and a small amount of alcohol. Let dry and store out of the damaging rays of direct sunlight.
WARNINGS: If you are sensitive to latex, discontinue use.