Woochie Prosthetic Werewolf Face
The Woochie prosthetic werewolf face includes lower jaw with fangs, snout and FX hair. Here is the perfect start for an outstanding werewolf makeup.
- Description: The werewolf face includes a lower jaw with fangs and a separate snout with upper fangs as well as FX hair. This latex appliance is a brown color with painted details and feathered edges.
- Includes: One snout, a separate lower jaw and FX hair with instructions.
- Size: One Size. (3’’ deep snout (6 ½’’ across) and the lower jaw measures 4’’).
- Additional Products: Spirit Gum and Remover (not included) are needed to attach and remove the appliance.
- Recommended Products: Werewolf Ears, Castor Sealer, Brown and Black Crème Foundations, Face Powder, latex sponges and Liquid Latex
If you are sensitive to latex, discontinue use.
How to Use:
- Although most of the appliances can be worn in several places, it is best to check for proper alignment of some pieces.
- Hold both the upper and lower appliance pieces in place against the face to determine the proper placement. (Try holding the appliance in place, pat some powder with the powder puff around the edges of the appliance. Remove the appliance and you should have an outline of the area the appliance will cover.)
- Edges may be trimmed for a better fit. When trimming edges, try to leave at least 1/4” around the base of the the appliance. The lower fangs should fit well into snarl-raised area at upper lip.
- Brush Spirit Gum on the back of the Woochie appliances anywhere it the will be touching the skin.
- Spirit Gum may also be applied directly to the skin.
- Position the Woochie appliances onto the skin in the desired area and press into place. For best adhesion, remove the Woochie appliance and use the appliance itself (or your index finger) to tack the Spirit Gum with a rapid up and down motion. This will cause the Spirit Gum to become extremely tacky. Then firmly press the appliance back into place.
- Optional Suggestions for a more professional look-For thinner edges, after applying the appliance to your skin with Spirit Gum, the edges of the appliance may be stippled, using a small piece of White Latex Sponge, with a thin coat of Liquid Latex.
- Allow this to dry before applying a second coat. A hair dryer set on low will help speed up the drying time.
- Powder the dried latex when finished.
- After the adhering the Woochie appliance you may want to make your piece blend in better. To do this you will need Cream Foundation, Castor Sealer, and Colorless Powder.
- Begin by tearing a white latex sponge in half, and using the rough side of the sponge, place a small amount of Castor Sealer on to the appliances.This will prevent the makeup from lighting up over time.
- Apply brown crème foundation to the appliance in a patting, or “stippling,” motion.
- Next using a darker makeup color, shade the Woochie appliance in the appropriate areas. Lastly, using the lightest of the makeup colors, apply the makeup to the highpoints of the Woochie appliance.
- Finally, powder the appliance using Colorless Powder to set the makeup.
- Apply the crepe hair, starting below the chin, apply a thin coat of Spirit Gum. Tack it down with a makeup sponge. Carefully place hair onto treated surface and tack sections into place with your finger.
- Repeat along jaw line, cheekbone, and below lower appliance, on upper forehead, along the temples, and above eyebrows. Proceed until achieving desired effect. Remember, it is easier to add more, than to take some off.
- Hair may be added to the hands and other parts of the body as desired. Follow the same steps above
- Removal-Using a small brush or cotton swab work a small amount of Spirit Gum Remover under the edges of the Woochie® appliance. Once removed, remove any residual adhesive or makeup by rubbing more remover into the area. Rinse the skin using a towel and warm water.
- For additional applications, clean the Woochie appliance with soap and water and a small amount of alcohol. Let dry and store out of the damaging rays of direct sunlight.
WARNINGS: If you are sensitive to latex, discontinue use.