Woochie Prosthetic Wizard Nose and Chin Set
Look like a real wizard with the Woochie prosthetic wizard nose and chin set.
How will you portray your wizard character… mentor or villain?
- Description: The Wizard Set has a clef chin and a pointed nose. This wizard chin and nose are a light beige color with feathered edges.
- Includes: A latex nose and separate latex chin with instructions.
- Size: One Size. (The nose measures about 2'' long and the separate chin measures about 1 ½’’ long)
- Additional Spirit Gum is needed to attach the latex nose
How to Use:
- Although most of the appliances can be worn in several places, it is best to check for proper alignment of some pieces.
- Edges may be trimmed for a better fit.
- Brush Spirit Gum on the back of the Nose and Chin anywhere it the will be touching the skin.
- Spirit Gum may also be applied directly to the skin.
- Position the Woochie appliance onto the skin in the desired area and press into place. For best adhesion, remove the Woochie appliance and use the appliance itself (or your index finger) to tack the Spirit Gum with a rapid up and down motion. This will cause the Spirit Gum to become extremely tacky. Then firmly press the appliance back into place.
- Optional Suggestions for a more professional look- For thinner edges, after applying the Nose and Chin to your skin with Spirit Gum, the edges of the appliance may be stippled, using a small piece of White Latex Sponge, with a thin coat of Liquid Latex.
- Allow this to dry before applying a second coat. A hair dryer set on low will help speed up the drying time.
- Powder the dried latex when finished.
- After the adhering the Nose and Chin, you may want to make your piece blend in better. To do this you will need Cream Foundation, Castor Sealer, and Colorless Powder.
- Begin by tearing a white latex sponge in half, and using the rough side of the sponge, place a small amount of Castor Sealer on the sponge and dip the sponge into the color that comes closest foundation to match your skin tone. Apply makeup to the appliance in a patting, or “stippling,” motion.
- Next using a darker makeup color, shade the Nose and Chin in the appropriate areas. Lastly, using the lightest of the makeup colors, apply the makeup to the highpoints of the Woochie appliance.
- Finally, powder the appliance using Colorless Powder to set the makeup.
- Removal- Using a small brush or cotton swab work a small amount of Spirit Gum Remover under the edges of the Nose and Chin. Once removed, remove any residual adhesive or makeup by rubbing more remover into the area. Rinse the skin using a towel and warm water.
- For additional applications, clean the Nose and Chin with soap and water and a small amount of alcohol. Let dry and store out of the damaging rays of direct sunlight.
WARNINGS: If you are sensitive to latex, discontinue use.