Woochie Space Ear Tips (Large)
If you need to capture that alien or fantasy pointed ear look, these will be the touch you need.
- Description: The Woochie Large Space Ear Tips are a pair of light weight latex appliances that fit over the top ridge of the ear to create realistic looking pointed ear tips when applied properly. These Woochie Latex Space Ear Tips are a light beige color with feathered edges. Woochie prosthetics are realistic, easy to apply, and reasonably priced.
- Includes: Two 2 ½’’ Large Space Ear Tips with instructions. (Small space ear tips are also available)
- Size: One size fits all.
- Additional spirit gum (not included) is needed to attach the ear tips.
- Suggestions: Pointed ears are often the first thing you notice about a character. These ear tips are wonderful for Elves, Leprechauns or even Mr. Spock.
- Note: Make sure these terrific tips aren't stored anywhere that they'll be exposed to direct sunlight or extreme temperatures, and you will be able to reuse them for years.
- Recommended Products: Spirit gum and remover, castor sealer, crème foundation, face powder, latex sponges and liquid latex.
How to Use:
- Brush Spirit Gum (not included) on the back of the Ear Tips anywhere it the will be touching the skin. (Be careful not to get spirit gum in your hair as it is difficult to get out.)
- Position the Pixie Nose onto the skin in the desired area and press into place (Edges may be trimmed for a better fit.)
- For best adhesion, remove the Woochie appliance and use the appliance itself (or your index finger) to tack the spirit gum with a rapid up and down motion. This will cause the Spirit Gum to become extremely tacky. Then firmly press the piece back into place.
Suggestions for a more Professional Look
For thinner edges, after applying the Space Ear Tips to your skin with Spirit Gum, the edges of the Space Ear Tips may be stippled, using a small piece of White Latex Sponge with a thin coat of Liquid Latex. Allow this to dry before applying a second coat. A hair dryer set on low will help speed up the drying time.
- Powder the dried latex when finished.
- After the adhering the Ear Tip, you may want to make your piece blend in better. To do this you will need the Crème Foundation, Castor Sealor, and Colorless Powder.
- Begin by tearing a White Latex Sponge in half, and using the rough side of the sponge, place a small amount of Castor Sealor on the sponge. Dip the sponge into the color that comes closest to matching your skin tone.
- Apply makeup to Ear Tip in a patting or stippling motion. Next, using the some darker makeup color, shade the Ear Tip in the appropriate areas.
- Lastly, using a lighter makeup color, apply the makeup to the highpoints of the Ear Tip.
- Finally, powder the Ear Tip using Colorless Powder to set the makeup.
- To remove-Using a small brush or cotton, swab work a small amount of Spirit Gum Remover under the edges of the Woochie® appliance. Remove any residual adhesive by rubbing more remover into the area. Rinse the skin using soap and warm water or makeup remover.
- For additional applications, clean the Space Ear Tips with soap and water and a small amount of alcohol. Let dry and store out of the damaging rays of direct sunlight.
If you are sensitive to latex, discontinue use. Do NOT use around eye area. Do not ingest. Not intended as a food product. Not intended for children under 8 years of age.