Woochie Space Ear Tips (small)
Perfect for Comic Con or cosplay, these ear tips will get you noticed.
- Description: The Woochie Small Space Ear Tips are easy to apply and will help you complete your alien, hobbit or elf makeup. These light weight latex appliances fit over the top of the ears to create realistic looking pointed ears. The feathered edges allow you to blend them seamlessly into your own skin using a little Liquid Latex and cream foundation.
- Color: Light beige
- Includes: Two 2’’ Small Space Ear Tips. Instructions included. (Need something a bit bigger? Try our large space ear tips.)
- Size: One size fits all.
- Additional spirit gum (not included) is needed to attach the ear tips.
How to Use:
- Brush Spirit Gum (not included) on the back of the Ear Tips anywhere it the will be touching the skin. (Be careful not to get spirit gum in your hair as it is difficult to get out.)
- Position the Samll Space ears onto the skin in the desired area and press into place (Edges may be trimmed for a better fit.)
- For best adhesion, remove the Woochie appliance and use the appliance itself (or your index finger) to tack the spirit gum with a rapid up and down motion. This will cause the Spirit Gum to become extremely tacky. Then firmly press the piece back into place.
Suggestions for a more Professional Look
For thinner edges, after applying the Space Ear Tips to your skin with Spirit Gum, the edges of the Space Ear Tips may be stippled, using a small piece of White Latex Sponge with a thin coat of Liquid Latex. Allow this to dry before applying a second coat. A hair dryer set on low will help speed up the drying time.
- Powder the dried latex when finished.
- After the adhering the Ear Tip, you may want to make your piece blend in better. To do this you will need the Crème Foundation, Castor Sealor, and Colorless Powder.
- Begin by tearing a White Latex Sponge in half, and using the rough side of the sponge, place a small amount of Castor Sealor on the sponge. Dip the sponge into the color that comes closest to matching your skin tone.
- Apply makeup to Ear Tip in a patting or stippling motion. Next, using the some darker makeup color, shade the Ear Tip in the appropriate areas.
- Lastly, using a lighter makeup color, apply the makeup to the highpoints of the Ear Tip.
- Finally, powder the Ear Tip using Colorless Powder to set the makeup.
- To remove-Using a small brush or cotton, swab work a small amount of Spirit Gum Remover under the edges of the Woochie® appliance. Remove any residual adhesive by rubbing more remover into the area. Rinse the skin using soap and warm water or makeup remover.
- For additional applications, clean the Space Ear Tips with soap and water and a small amount of alcohol. Let dry and store out of the damaging rays of direct sunlight.
If you are sensitive to latex, discontinue use. Do NOT use around eye area. Do not ingest. Not intended as a food product. Not intended for children under 8 years of age.