Woochie Tin Man Nose
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
The Woochie Tin Man Nose is the perfect latex appliance to add to your tin man costume.
- Includes: One latex nose with instructions
- Size: One Size. (2’’ long)
- Additional Products: Spirit Gum and Remover (not included) are needed to attach and remove the appliance.
- Recommended Products: Castor Sealer, Crème Foundation, Face Powder, latex sponges and Liquid Latex
If you are sensitive to latex, discontinue use.
How to Use:
- Although most of the appliances can be worn in several places, it is best to check for proper alignment of some pieces.
- Edges may be trimmed for a better fit.
- Brush Spirit Gum on the back of the Normal Nose anywhere it the will be touching the skin.
- Spirit Gum may also be applied directly to the skin.
- Position the Normal Nose onto the skin in the desired area and press into place. For best adhesion, remove the Normal Nose and use the appliance itself (or your index finger) to tack the Spirit Gum with a rapid up and down motion. This will cause the Spirit Gum to become extremely tacky. Then firmly press the appliance back into place.
- Optional Suggestions for a more professional look-For thinner edges, after applying the appliance to your skin with Spirit Gum, the edges of the Normal Nose may be stippled, using a small piece of White Latex Sponge, with a thin coat of Liquid Latex.
- Allow this to dry before applying a second coat. A hair dryer set on low will help speed up the drying time.
- Powder the dried latex when finished.
- After the adhering the normal nose you may want to make your piece blend in better. To do this you will need Cream Foundation, Castor Sealer, and Colorless Powder.
- Begin by tearing a white latex sponge in half, and using the rough side of the sponge, place a small amount of Castor Sealer on the sponge and dip the sponge into the color that comes closest foundation to match your skin tone. Apply makeup to the normal nose in a patting, or “stippling,” motion.
- Next using a darker makeup color, shade the normal nose in the appropriate areas. Lastly, using the lightest of the makeup colors, apply the makeup to the highpoints of the Woochie appliance.
- Finally, powder the appliance using Colorless Powder to set the makeup.
- Removal-Using a small brush or cotton swab work a small amount of Spirit Gum Remover under the edges of the normal nose. Once removed, remove any residual adhesive or makeup by rubbing more remover into the area. Rinse the skin using a towel and warm water.
- For additional applications, clean the Woochie appliance with soap and water and a small amount of alcohol. Let dry and store out of the damaging rays of direct sunlight.
WARNINGS: If you are sensitive to latex, discontinue use.