Woochie Witch Prosthetic Set
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Woochie's prosthetic witch makeup set includes both nose and chin with warts.
I am going to get you my pretty!
- Description: The witch set has pointed nose, complete with wart as well as a separate pointed chin with two warts. They are a light beige color with feathered edges.
- Includes: One witch nose and chin with instructions.
- Sizes: Small (The chin is about 1 1/2'' long and the nose is about 1 '' long) or Large (The chin is about 2’’ long and the nose is about 1 1/2 '' long).
- Additional Products: Spirit Gum and Remover (not included) are needed to attach and remove the appliance.
- Recommended Products: Castor Sealer, Crème Foundations, Face Powder, latex sponges and Liquid Latex
If you are sensitive to latex, discontinue use.
How to Use:
- Place the nose and chin appliance on your face to find proper fit. (Try holding the appliance in place, pat some powder with the powder puff around the edges of the appliance. Remove the appliance and you should have an outline of the area the appliance will cover.)
- Edges may be trimmed for a better fit. When trimming edges, try to leave at least 1/4” around the base of the appliance.
- Brush Spirit Gum on the back of the Woochie appliances anywhere it the will be touching the skin.
- Spirit Gum may also be applied directly to the skin.
- Position the appliances onto the skin in the desired area and press into place. For best adhesion, remove the appliance and use the appliance itself (or your index finger) to tack the Spirit Gum with a rapid up and down motion. This will cause the Spirit Gum to become extremely tacky. Then firmly press the appliance back into place.
- Optional Suggestions for a more professional look-For thinner edges, after applying the appliance to your skin with Spirit Gum, the edges of the appliance may be stippled, using a small piece of White Latex Sponge, with a thin coat of Liquid Latex.
- Allow this to dry before applying a second coat. A hair dryer set on low will help speed up the drying time.
- Powder the dried latex when finished.
- After the adhering the Woochie appliance you may want to make your piece blend in better. To do this you will need Cream Foundation, Castor Sealer, and Colorless Powder.
- Apply a thin layer of Castor Sealer onto the Witch nose and chin. Remove excess. This will help color retention and longevity of the appliance.
- You are now ready to apply a foundation. Using a makeup sponge, draw it across the top of the makeup and begin applying it to your skin. Use a patting motion followed by smoothing strokes to even out makeup.
- Apply makeup to face, neck, hands, and any other exposed areas. Remember to use a clean area of the sponge for each color.
- Next, use a black makeup to shadow, or push back, areas such as in the crevice under the eye to give sunken look, under cheek bones to deepen them, and inside wrinkles, nasal folds and under the chin. Also, brush black makeup over brows to exaggerate them. Black makeup may also be added to lips. If any black lines are too harsh, stipple a thin layer of base back over them with your sponge. You can use a brush to detail your makeup. A brush can also be used in place of sponge to paint in large areas or to get color in tight spots like around the eyes.
- Powder to set. Add an appropriate costume and have a bewitching time.
- To remove-Using a small brush or cotton, swab work a small amount of Spirit Gum Remover under the edges of the Woochie appliance. Remove any residual adhesive by rubbing more remover into the area. Rinse the skin using soap and warm water or makeup remover.
WARNINGS: If you are sensitive to latex, discontinue use.